What does the Liver do? Detoxification...
Among its many functions, the most important role of the liver is that of Detoxification. The liver detoxifies harmful substances by a complex series of chemical reactions. The role of these various enzyme activities in the liver is to convert fat soluble toxins into water soluble substances that can be excreted in the urine or the bile depending on the particular characteristics of the end product.
What causes liver problems?
Common causes are incorrect diet, excessive alcohol intake, adverse reactions to drugs and toxic chemicals, and viral hepatitis.
Read About Detoxification Health Support...*
Featured Health Support Products
Healthy Liver Detoxification Support Gall Bladder Problems Natural Herbal Dietary Supplement May Support:
- Healthy Detoxification of the Liver and Body*
- Liver and Gall-Bladder Dysfunction*
- Healthy Platelet and Coagulation Function*
- Autoimmune Imbalances*
Cellular Detoxification Support Cell Saver May Offer Health Support for:
- Cellular Detoxification*
- Optimal Cellular Cleansing*
- Promoting General Health & Wellness*
- Healthy Cellular Membrane Function*
- Healthy Proliferative Support*
Support for Detoxification Health*
100% Money Back Guarantee!